Tims BBQ Salmon
- 3 ½ tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salmon steaks or fillets
- In small pot, melt butter and add garlic;
- Add ginger to sherry, then horseradish, then soy
- Add ginger stuff to butter stuff;
- Add mustard (sauce should be thick).
- Baste salmon before and during cooking.
- Cook over direct coals. Grease grill before placing
fish. If cooking
filets, cook skin side up for 3-4 minutes, then turn.
with skin toward flame.